Yes I know acrylics are meant to be fast drying and there really is no excuse for my slow progress, so I won’t make any. However I did manage to get a little bit more done this week while rushing about doing other things.
To save time, here is the first WIP pic.
I then decided I was going to alter it a bit. Mostly by taking out the blue background and replacing it with black so that eventually all the white parts (not yet added other than the mask itself) will stand out more. I started working on putting some pattern on all the bits of cloth, and of course I have to figure out what I am going to do with the top part which currently looks a bit ridiculous but will look totally different when finished. I also have a lot more to do on the decoration on the white mask.
So here we go then, update number 2! I had to put my cutting board behind it as the sun was coming through the window and I couldn’t see that well to paint. It was overcast today so the ‘white’ isn’t as bright as it should be (as in the first pic).
So….. on we go! Enjoy!